Your wedding is the beginning of the rest of your life – and although you may not be superstitious, following the traditional “something old, something new, something borrowed and something blue” custom may be a fun way to add just a bit of “good luck” to your big day.
So, how do you incorporate “something blue” in a truly unique and creative way? We have gathered some ideas to inspire you – so read on and find out more.
• Underneath your dress. You don’t have to wear your “something blue” in plain sight if you don’t want to. Sew a little blue heart underneath your dress or “hide” a blue ribbon for a mysterious and beautiful touch. Also, wearing a blue garter or blue underwear are both perfectly acceptable options.
• Accessories. Add just a bit of blue to your wedding look by wearing blue accessories. A gorgeous necklace with blue details, a pair of blue shoes or even a blue wrap for your bridal bouquet can all look really amazing.
• Manicure. Want just a delicate touch of blue? Get a blue manicure done and it will look really unique! You don’t have to wear blue on all your nails – you can always find a very sophisticated and subtle way of adding blue to your wedding day manicure.
• Wedding vows. Write your wedding vows on blue paper for an extra dash of sentimentalism and beauty. What better way to bring good luck into your future marriage than by vowing to truly take care of each other?
• Bridesmaids. You don’t have to wear something blue on yourself. In fact, you can actually have your bridesmaids be your “something blue” too. This works amazingly well with weddings that have blue in their wedding color scheme too.
Searching for a fantastic wedding planner in Atlanta? Contact B Moore Events and hire us for your big day! We guarantee you will truly love every second of it!